International Students Enrolment for 2023-24
Do you live outside of Canada?
Are you looking for a world-class Montessori education for your child?
Do you want to join a community of like-minded parents and feel home away from home?
Then Westmont Montessori is the school for you and your Family!
How to Apply
The application process is easy. Our admissions team is here to support you during each step of this process!
Step 1 – Tour
Interested families are encouraged to meet our team or visit our campus. Tours are available online or in-person!
Please note, no tours are available in July and August.
Step 2 – Apply Online
Step 3 – Student Visit
If you are currently out of Canada, an “online classroom visit” can possibly be arranged upon request.
Step 4 – Enrolment
As a small, community-minded society, we embrace all students and endeavour to provide them with the individualized learning experience they deserve. As our school has grown in past years, so has the diversity of our students’ needs. We have reached our maximum capacity for inclusion support staff, and we can not accept applications from students in any of our programs with diverse neurological, physical, or socio-emotional needs until the 2025-2026 school year.
Tuition and Fees
Other Annual Fees
Before & After School Daycare – available at additional cost
(Early Years-Grade 6)
New Family Fees
Uniform – $300 – $500 CAD estimated annual cost
Other Things to Consider
Visa – the student’s guardian must satisfy one of the following:
- The student’s guardian has been admitted to Canada for permanent residence (i.e., landed immigrant) or has applied for permanent residence from within Canada and can substantiate this with documentation from CIC.
- The student’s guardian has been admitted for temporary residence in Canada for a term of one year or more and holds a student authorization or employment authorization from CIC.
- The student’s guardian has been admitted under a teacher exchange program.
- The student’s guardian is carrying out official duties as a diplomatic or consular official and can substantiate this with a Foreign Representative Acceptance Counterfoil in the guardian’s passport; or
- The student’s guardian is a person who is a resident of the province on a cyclical (continuing part-time) basis, as determined through consultation with the Ministry of Education and with CIC.
For more information, we direct you to begin your path forward by visiting Citizenship & Immigration Canada (‘CIC’) for more information on the requirements to be admitted to Canada as a permanent or temporary resident for yourself and for your child.